Saturday, October 28, 2006

I voted today

...via absentee ballot.

I voted for change.

I voted for protecting our environment while fostering economic development.

I voted for affordable Healthcare for every American.

I voted for a smart and tough foreign policy.

I voted for economic security during working years and retirement years.

I voted for the return of science to inform and shape our policies.

I voted for a serious debate about Iraq.

I voted for sustainable energy.

I voted for ethics, accountability, and integrity in government.

I voted for a person who will be a fierce advocate for my working family.

I voted for Jerry McNerney today.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I endorsed Jerry for the same reasons, you can bet my vote will be the same. For Jerry Mc Nerney.




Tom Benigno

 

Post a Comment

<< Home