Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Advice for Brian Kennedy

Local news coverage here where Pombo toady Brian Kennedy says the following: "Congressman Pombo didn't know Jack Abramoff"

Richard Pombo in a January 2006 interview:
Interviewer: Have you ever met Jack Abramoff?

Pombo: Yeah. I've met him. I've seen him probably, I don't know maybe, half a dozen times.
Um, different big Republican events n'stuff. And I had lunch one time, I was having lunch with John Doolittle, and Abramoff came in and sat down and had... John invited him to have lunch with us and he sat down. I had never met him before that. That was probably, I don't know maybe 4 years ago. It was the first time I met him.


Mr. Kennedy, stop, drop, and roll because you're pants are on fire.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pombo stated at the forum he met Jack about three times, and you say he didn't know him. Maybe Pombo should fire his entire staff and say it was their fault. Then he can hire Randy his brother his son,and his wife. He would be better off hiring Tom Benigno to run his office. He don't lie.

Joyce Benigno Tom's wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home